I love Love!
Decorating for Valentine’s Day has always been such a challenge…and it always seemed a bit pointless I guess since it was just one day. But now after I’ve been creating some neutral décor ideas, I am starting to get excited about the future of my Valentine’s Day Winter Wonderland theme!
Valentine’s Day can be just another day, or you can choose to make it a day put there to remind you to spread some Love. We all get busy, don’t get too busy for Love! Use this day to remind you if you forget!
Let’s show some Love to all the people out there making our lives better every day, or just spread some random Love!
Love given freely is the greatest gift of all!
A small token of appreciation goes a long way! I like to give Ferrero Rocher gift boxes. It is becoming a new tradition.
These roses I found this year are awesome! When I see someone in need of a gift of Love, I grab one and hand it out! It always makes everyone so happy! It makes great décor in the meantime! I put them in a vase!
Gift Ideas that double as decorations!
During one of my Target shopping outings I happened to find a lot of crafting supplies, see my post on DIY Valentine’s Day Décor Crafts, some really cute kitchen towel sets, cute bakeware like pink, red, and white heart-shaped ramekins and pink and red small heart-shaped casserole dishes. These started out as craft ideas and gift ideas. A lot of these gifts may be self-love gifts…is that wrong? In my opinion, no! LOL Love yourself!
I am still not over winter, and the Groundhog Phil agrees and said 6 more weeks of winter. I wanted to bring in Valentine’s Day gently, and still keep that winter wonderland feeling (Check out my Winter Wonderland Décor post).
These make the perfect addition to my Valentine’s Day Winter Wonderland Theme!
I am absolutely falling madly in love with this concept of neutral Valentine’s Day decorations, elegant and subtle!
10 Easy Neutral Valentine’s Day Decor additions:
- Napkins (light pink, white, simple heart design)
- Towel set /potholder- easy, inexpensive and useful
- Coffee mugs – especially the Rae Dunn mugs, all the rage, and oh so cute and a light easy way to bring in some Valentine’s Day charm!
- Heart-shaped ramekin/baking dish ($1-$3) you can use them in the kitchen, bathroom, vanity, as a candy dish, soap dish, I even use one for my dish soap brush in the kitchen sink! I change them every season!
- Heart-shaped cookie cutters – cute decor and functional!
- Valentine’s Day candles! Candles and I have a love love relationship, I just Love them! The ambiance is priceless and a cute candle can go a long way!
- Conversation hearts – classic, inexpensive, and so many fun ways to use them! I used them in a vase this year on my ottoman tray! Get creative!
- Rose petal soap – pretty, easy and functional. They smell great when they are out, the look beautiful and it’s soap! Lovely!
- X’s and O’s – hugs and kisses all day! I used some plain wood DIY paintable craft X & O’s from Target. I painted some custom for my decor and some I used just plain and raw and they look great too! Even my tic tac toe game screams hugs and kisses!
- Put some pretty candy and chocolates out! Chocolate hearts, candy hearts, or be really luxurious and get some Ferrero Rocher Roses! Put the roses in a vase, they look amazing too! (I got some of these that double as gifts and décor)
- I like to keep these on hand to give to anyone I may need to help brighten their day!
A thoughtful gift goes a long way!
Add a custom made piece to a fun filled box/basket and some fresh baked goodies to add a personal touch!
Love is just Love.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Some more custom Valentine’s Day crafts I made and added to my Winter Wonderland décor.
I found some great stuff at Target and made some great little crafts to add in. I gilded some ceramic hearts and painted and gilded some gnomes. They are both a really cute and easy way to bring in some neutral Valentine’s Day Décor while still keeping the winter love alive!
Check out my Amazon Idea Board for My Winter Wonderland Decor.
To see the items I used, check out my Amazon Idea Board DIY Project Supplies.
Check out how I experimented with some of my Target finds to create some lovely custom Valentine’s Day Décor and custom gift ideas. More to come!
Check out my Amazon Idea Board for My DIY Project Supplies.
For some Décor finds check out my Amazon Idea Board “Valentine’s Day Decor”.
Subscribe for my coming posts and follow me on Instagram, Facebook YouTube, and Pinterest! I’ve got some videos posted already for valentine’s day crafts and decor ideas! Check them out now!
P.S. Valentine’s day crafts – More coming this week!
Plus great Valentine’s Day Bento Box Ideas for Kids!
Also, Easy Romantic Valentine’s Day Brunch Ideas!